This is Remarkable Ltd, Apex 3, 95 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5HD, a company registered in Scotland, company number 133906.
We are giving Remarkable’s Brand Research survey respondents the opportunity to enter a free prize draw to win a taster Intent-Based Leadership workshop for their organisation, delivered by Remarkable.
Those who complete Remarkable’s Brand Research will automatically be entered in to the competition.
One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the research and will be notified by telephone and email.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is This is Remarkable Ltd.
- Employees and Associates of the Promoter and their family members are not permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- Entry is via completing Remarkable’s Brand Research survey. Each delegate may only enter the competition once.
- By entering the competition, if the respondent is not already engaged with Remarkable (through being a current client, lead or prospect), the respondent accepts that the Promoter may use the respondent’s data to communicate with them regarding the Intent-Based Leadership prize draw. Thereafter, their details will be removed from our database after the competition closes and subsequent promotional activity is undertaken.
- The Promoter will never share the delegate’s details with third parties.
- The prize is a two-hour Intent-Based Leadership taster workshop for your organisation. Where possible and within reason, the taster workshop will be tailored to your individual requirements.
- The prize will be delivered in the winner’s UK premises or at an alternate UK venue. The winner is responsible for all costs relating to the venue and the travel and subsistence of the Remarkable associate who is presenting.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is not transferable, nor can it be exchanged or substituted.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email after the survey has closed.
- The winner must claim the prize within two working weeks of being notified, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative prize winner.
- The taster session should be booked and delivered by 1st March 2019. Exact time and date to be mutually agreed.
- By entering this competition, the winner agrees for their first name and organisation name to be disclosed and to be used in any subsequent promotional activity. An image will also be requested for use in marketing and communications activity.
- If any entrant wishes to obtain the name of the winner, or have any queries, concerns or complaints about this competition, they can send an email to email@example.com.
- Completing the survey and entering the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All the Promoter’s decisions relating to the competition and/or redemption of prizes are final.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are excluded
- To the fullest extent provided by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to the winner in connection with or arising out of this competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots Law.
*NB: points 11, 12 and 13 have been subject to a revision of dates.